FY23 Application Review meetings will be held on Monday, June 6th, and Thursday, June 9th, at 5:30 pm at BASE Community Center (285 Simkins Dr., Big Sky, Montana 59716) and through Zoom.
Applications for FY23 funding were due March 31st. The Board of Directors is currently reviewing all applications submitted in preparation for the review meetings in June.
We invite you to participate in the application process by reading project applications and sharing productive public comment for the projects that are important to our community. The District’s locally elected Board uses your feedback to help guide them in making strategic community investments. We strongly encourage you to get engaged in the funding process and share productive feedback for projects and their deliverables, goals, and milestones.
Suggestions for productive public comment:
- Read and review full project applications. CLICK HERE TO VIEW APPLICATIONS FOR FUNDING
- Share feedback based on the proposed projects.
- Broad-based feedback for organizations does NOT communicate to the District why a project is important and how it meets community needs.
- Share your comment(s) by emailing Info@ResortTax.org or by attending Application Review Meetings in June.
- Please include your name and address when emailing public comment.
- Comments on Facebook WILL NOT be accepted as public comment.