FY23 Application Review
June 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
FY23 Application Review meetings will be held on Monday, June 6th, and Thursday, June 9th, at 5:30 pm at BASE Community Center and through Zoom.
Join the June 6th meeting here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83745390190
View Agenda: 06.06.22 Meeting Agenda
Public Comment is encouraged. Please follow the guidelines below:
- Prior to the meetings please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your first and last name. Any comments received will be shared with the Board.
- Attend meetings and make public comments in person during calls for public comment.
- If you are watching on Zoom, please use the ‘raise your hand’ feature to share during calls for public comment.
- Comments on the Facebook live stream WILL NOT be accepted as public comment and WILL NOT be addressed by BSRAD staff or Board members.
Suggestions for productive public comment:
• Read and review project applications. CLICK HERE TO VIEW APPLICATIONS FOR FUNDING
• Share feedback based on the proposed projects.
o Broad-based feedback for organizations does NOT communicate to the District why a project is important and how it meets community