Big Sky Resort Area District is proud to be hosting the inaugural Big Sky CommUNITY Forum on Tuesday, October 26, 2021, @ the Wilson Hotel. Beginning at 4:30 pm, the forum will showcase local government entities and organizations at a Community Expo along with Partner Presentations from 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm. The District is hosting this interactive forum as a place for the public to engage with community entities and learn about the work they do in Big Sky. Themes of discussion include: Public Health & Safety; Public Works; Community Support Services; Education & Childcare; Housing & Planning; Recreation & Conservation; Arts, Culture, & Events; and Economic Development.
- FY22 MID-YEAR IMPACT REPORTS January 14, 2022
- PUBLIC NOTICE: CALL FOR FY23 RESORT TAX FUNDING APPLICATIONS January 1, 2022
- BSRAD Board Meeting – VIRTUAL-ONLY | January 5th @ 9:00am December 29, 2021
- Notice! Annual Business Registration Deadline: Dec. 31st December 7, 2021
- Free Community-Wide COVID-19 Testing Returns for Winter 21/22 November 23, 2021