Big Sky Resort Area District is proud to be hosting the inaugural Big Sky CommUNITY Forum on Tuesday, October 26, 2021, @ the Wilson Hotel. Beginning at 4:30 pm, the forum will showcase local government entities and organizations at a Community Expo along with Partner Presentations from 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm. The District is hosting this interactive forum as a place for the public to engage with community entities and learn about the work they do in Big Sky. Themes of discussion include: Public Health & Safety; Public Works; Community Support Services; Education & Childcare; Housing & Planning; Recreation & Conservation; Arts, Culture, & Events; and Economic Development.
- 2023 Business Registration & Renewal due December 31st 2022 November 7, 2022
- BSRAD Board Meeting | November 9th @ 9:00 am November 3, 2022
- FREE PIZZA! Join us for a: SLICE of Community Week! October 18, 2022
- Community Week 2022 – Friday Recap October 12, 2022
- Community Week 2022 – Thursday Recap October 12, 2022