Big Sky Resort Area District is proud to be hosting the inaugural Big Sky CommUNITY Forum on Tuesday, October 26, 2021, @ the Wilson Hotel. Beginning at 4:30 pm, the forum will showcase local government entities and organizations at a Community Expo along with Partner Presentations from 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm. The District is hosting this interactive forum as a place for the public to engage with community entities and learn about the work they do in Big Sky. Themes of discussion include: Public Health & Safety; Public Works; Community Support Services; Education & Childcare; Housing & Planning; Recreation & Conservation; Arts, Culture, & Events; and Economic Development.
- BSRAD Board Meeting | October 13th @ 9:00am October 7, 2021
- Save the Date! Big Sky CommUNITY Forum: Tuesday, Oct. 26th September 20, 2021
- FY23 Scoring System Finalized September 8, 2021
- BSRAD Board Meeting | September 8th @ 9:00am September 3, 2021
- BSRAD Board Meeting | August 11th @ 9:00am August 4, 2021