Beginning September 1, 2018, the Resort Tax District will implement its delinquent tax collector procedure. The procedure applies to all businesses selling goods and services subject to resort tax in the District. If a business fails to remit taxes it is deemed delinquent and the District will take a series of steps to compel payment. The procedure is posted online here. We thank the businesses for collecting resort tax. The funds are invested directly back into the community and without resort tax, emergency services, parks, trails, tourism development, the arts and so many things would be a fraction of what they are today.
- New Business Resources December 3, 2020
- Collector Survey and Business Advisory Group November 24, 2020
- Project Spotlight: Community Recycling and Compost Removal November 17, 2020
- FY21 Fall Award Results November 12, 2020
- Project Spotlight: Operations of the Big Sky Community Housing Trust November 2, 2020