Beginning September 1, 2018, the Resort Tax District will implement its delinquent tax collector procedure. The procedure applies to all businesses selling goods and services subject to resort tax in the District. If a business fails to remit taxes it is deemed delinquent and the District will take a series of steps to compel payment. The procedure is posted online here. We thank the businesses for collecting resort tax. The funds are invested directly back into the community and without resort tax, emergency services, parks, trails, tourism development, the arts and so many things would be a fraction of what they are today.
- Upcoming BSRAD Director Election January 17, 2020
- January 7th, 2020 – BOARD MEETING December 31, 2019
- VRBO/HomeAway Tax Collections and Remittance Changes Effective January 1, 2020 December 24, 2019
- Ordinance 98-01 Revision Details, FAQ, & Training November 25, 2019
- New Ordinance 98-01 Now In Effect November 25, 2019