Beginning September 1, 2018, the Resort Tax District will implement its delinquent tax collector procedure. The procedure applies to all businesses selling goods and services subject to resort tax in the District. If a business fails to remit taxes it is deemed delinquent and the District will take a series of steps to compel payment. The procedure is posted online here. We thank the businesses for collecting resort tax. The funds are invested directly back into the community and without resort tax, emergency services, parks, trails, tourism development, the arts and so many things would be a fraction of what they are today.
- New Ordinance 98-01 Now In Effect November 25, 2019
- Notice for Call of Applications of 1% for Infrastructure Projects November 22, 2019
- New Ordinance Training Sessions – November 7th, 2019 November 6, 2019
- OPEN BOARD MEETING – November 13, 2019 November 6, 2019
- Business Registration is Live November 6, 2019