Beginning September 1, 2018, the Resort Tax District will implement its delinquent tax collector procedure. The procedure applies to all businesses selling goods and services subject to resort tax in the District. If a business fails to remit taxes it is deemed delinquent and the District will take a series of steps to compel payment. The procedure is posted online here. We thank the businesses for collecting resort tax. The funds are invested directly back into the community and without resort tax, emergency services, parks, trails, tourism development, the arts and so many things would be a fraction of what they are today.
- March BSRAD in a Minute March 15, 2023
- BSRAD Board Meeting | March 8th @ 9:00 am March 3, 2023
- BSRAD Board Meeting-LOI Eligibility Review | February 27@ 9:00 am February 23, 2023
- Introducing BSRAD in a Minute February 17, 2023
- FY24-26 Strategic Plan February 17, 2023