Beginning September 1, 2018, the Resort Tax District will implement its delinquent tax collector procedure. The procedure applies to all businesses selling goods and services subject to resort tax in the District. If a business fails to remit taxes it is deemed delinquent and the District will take a series of steps to compel payment. The procedure is posted online here. We thank the businesses for collecting resort tax. The funds are invested directly back into the community and without resort tax, emergency services, parks, trails, tourism development, the arts and so many things would be a fraction of what they are today.
- BSRAD Board Meeting | May 12th @ 9:00am May 10, 2021
- FY22 Funding Applications – Now Available for Review & Public Comment May 4, 2021
- MADISON & GALLATIN COUNTIES JOINT COMMISSION MEETING | April 29th @ 10:00 A.M. April 28, 2021
- Project Spotlight: Permanent Conservation of Big Sky’s Fish & Wildlife Habitat & Open Space | Montana Land Reliance April 6, 2021
- BSRAD Board Meeting | April 7th @ 9:00am April 1, 2021