Ordinance No. 98-01, as amended will be effective June 1, 2015 for the Big Sky Resort Area District. Ordinance 98-01, as amended is the Ordinance providing for the general administration of the resort tax in the District. The proposed amendments were presented to the public with opportunity for public comment on January 14, 2015 and February 11, 2015. Copies of Ordinance 98-01, as amended are available at the District office located at 11 Lone Peak Drive, Suite # 204, Big Sky, and on the Districts website at the link below.
- Project Spotlight: Permanent Conservation of Big Sky’s Fish & Wildlife Habitat & Open Space | Montana Land Reliance April 6, 2021
- BSRAD Board Meeting | April 7th @ 9:00am April 1, 2021
- BSRAD Board Meeting | March 10th @ 9:00am March 8, 2021
- FY22 Applications for Funding Now Live March 1, 2021
- Project Spotlight | Winter Season at the Warren Miller Performing Arts Center February 12, 2021