Ordinance No. 98-01, as amended will be effective June 1, 2015 for the Big Sky Resort Area District. Ordinance 98-01, as amended is the Ordinance providing for the general administration of the resort tax in the District. The proposed amendments were presented to the public with opportunity for public comment on January 14, 2015 and February 11, 2015. Copies of Ordinance 98-01, as amended are available at the District office located at 11 Lone Peak Drive, Suite # 204, Big Sky, and on the Districts website at the link below.
- Upcoming BSRAD Director Election January 17, 2020
- January 7th, 2020 – BOARD MEETING December 31, 2019
- VRBO/HomeAway Tax Collections and Remittance Changes Effective January 1, 2020 December 24, 2019
- Ordinance 98-01 Revision Details, FAQ, & Training November 25, 2019
- New Ordinance 98-01 Now In Effect November 25, 2019