Ordinance No. 98-01, as amended will be effective June 1, 2015 for the Big Sky Resort Area District. Ordinance 98-01, as amended is the Ordinance providing for the general administration of the resort tax in the District. The proposed amendments were presented to the public with opportunity for public comment on January 14, 2015 and February 11, 2015. Copies of Ordinance 98-01, as amended are available at the District office located at 11 Lone Peak Drive, Suite # 204, Big Sky, and on the Districts website at the link below.
- Big Sky Relief Update: COVID-19 Test Kits are Out-of-Stock Jan. 11th – 18th January 13, 2021
- BSRAD Board Meeting | Jan. 27, 2021 @ 9:00AM January 13, 2021
- Call for FY22 Resort Tax Funding Applications January 7, 2021
- Project Spotlight: Community Outreach | Gallatin Invasive Species Alliance December 16, 2020
- FREE Community COVID-19 Surveillance Testing December 9, 2020