Ordinance No. 98-01, as amended will be effective June 1, 2015 for the Big Sky Resort Area District. Ordinance 98-01, as amended is the Ordinance providing for the general administration of the resort tax in the District. The proposed amendments were presented to the public with opportunity for public comment on January 14, 2015 and February 11, 2015. Copies of Ordinance 98-01, as amended are available at the District office located at 11 Lone Peak Drive, Suite # 204, Big Sky, and on the Districts website at the link below.
- Improving River Health and Recreation on the Gallatin September 30, 2020
- BSRAD Board Meeting | Sept. 9th, 2020 @ 9:00AM September 4, 2020
- FY21 Fall Applications for Funding Now Live September 1, 2020
- Call for FY21 Fall Resort Tax Applications August 10, 2020
- BSRAD Board Meeting | August 12th @ 9:00 am July 31, 2020