Ordinance No. 2014-01, as amended will be effective October 12, 2014 for the Big Sky Resort Area District. Ordinance 2014-01 is the Ordinance providing for the use of the Big Sky Resort Area Districts mark Better Together by establishments located within the Big Sky Resort Area District. The proposed amendments were presented to the public with opportunity for public comment on August 13, 2014 and September 10, 2014. Copies of Ordinance 2014-01 are available at the District office located at 11 Lone Peak Drive, Suite # 204, Big Sky, and on the Districts website at the link below.
- Operations Manager Position Opening June 18, 2019
- Final Appropriations FY2020 June 14, 2019
- Administrative Assistant Position Opening June 5, 2019
- Open Board Meeting – Final Appropriations – June 10, 2019 June 3, 2019
- Open Board Meeting – Appropriations Q & A – June 3, 2019 May 28, 2019