Ordinance No. 2014-01, as amended will be effective October 12, 2014 for the Big Sky Resort Area District. Ordinance 2014-01 is the Ordinance providing for the use of the Big Sky Resort Area Districts mark Better Together by establishments located within the Big Sky Resort Area District. The proposed amendments were presented to the public with opportunity for public comment on August 13, 2014 and September 10, 2014. Copies of Ordinance 2014-01 are available at the District office located at 11 Lone Peak Drive, Suite # 204, Big Sky, and on the Districts website at the link below.
- Upcoming BSRAD Director Election January 17, 2020
- January 7th, 2020 – BOARD MEETING December 31, 2019
- VRBO/HomeAway Tax Collections and Remittance Changes Effective January 1, 2020 December 24, 2019
- Ordinance 98-01 Revision Details, FAQ, & Training November 25, 2019
- New Ordinance 98-01 Now In Effect November 25, 2019