Ordinance No. 2014-01, as amended will be effective October 12, 2014 for the Big Sky Resort Area District. Ordinance 2014-01 is the Ordinance providing for the use of the Big Sky Resort Area Districts mark Better Together by establishments located within the Big Sky Resort Area District. The proposed amendments were presented to the public with opportunity for public comment on August 13, 2014 and September 10, 2014. Copies of Ordinance 2014-01 are available at the District office located at 11 Lone Peak Drive, Suite # 204, Big Sky, and on the Districts website at the link below.
- Community Survey July 2, 2020
- BSRAD Board Meeting | July 8th, 2020 @ 9:00AM July 2, 2020
- UPCOMING AIRBNB TAX COLLECTION & REMITTANCE CHANGES June 15, 2020
- FY21 Spring Application Review Meetings | June 10th & 17th @ 5:30PM June 8, 2020
- Applicant Q&A Meeting | Wednesday June 3rd 5:30-8:30 PM June 2, 2020