Ordinance No. 2014-01, as amended will be effective October 12, 2014 for the Big Sky Resort Area District. Ordinance 2014-01 is the Ordinance providing for the use of the Big Sky Resort Area Districts mark Better Together by establishments located within the Big Sky Resort Area District. The proposed amendments were presented to the public with opportunity for public comment on August 13, 2014 and September 10, 2014. Copies of Ordinance 2014-01 are available at the District office located at 11 Lone Peak Drive, Suite # 204, Big Sky, and on the Districts website at the link below.
- FY22 MID-YEAR IMPACT REPORTS January 14, 2022
- PUBLIC NOTICE: CALL FOR FY23 RESORT TAX FUNDING APPLICATIONS January 1, 2022
- BSRAD Board Meeting – VIRTUAL-ONLY | January 5th @ 9:00am December 29, 2021
- Notice! Annual Business Registration Deadline: Dec. 31st December 7, 2021
- Free Community-Wide COVID-19 Testing Returns for Winter 21/22 November 23, 2021