Ordinance No. 2014-01, as amended will be effective October 12, 2014 for the Big Sky Resort Area District. Ordinance 2014-01 is the Ordinance providing for the use of the Big Sky Resort Area Districts mark Better Together by establishments located within the Big Sky Resort Area District. The proposed amendments were presented to the public with opportunity for public comment on August 13, 2014 and September 10, 2014. Copies of Ordinance 2014-01 are available at the District office located at 11 Lone Peak Drive, Suite # 204, Big Sky, and on the Districts website at the link below.
- Improving River Health and Recreation on the Gallatin September 30, 2020
- BSRAD Board Meeting | Sept. 9th, 2020 @ 9:00AM September 4, 2020
- FY21 Fall Applications for Funding Now Live September 1, 2020
- Call for FY21 Fall Resort Tax Applications August 10, 2020
- BSRAD Board Meeting | August 12th @ 9:00 am July 31, 2020