Ordinance No. 2014-01, as amended will be effective October 12, 2014 for the Big Sky Resort Area District. Ordinance 2014-01 is the Ordinance providing for the use of the Big Sky Resort Area Districts mark Better Together by establishments located within the Big Sky Resort Area District. The proposed amendments were presented to the public with opportunity for public comment on August 13, 2014 and September 10, 2014. Copies of Ordinance 2014-01 are available at the District office located at 11 Lone Peak Drive, Suite # 204, Big Sky, and on the Districts website at the link below.
- Project Spotlight: Permanent Conservation of Big Sky’s Fish & Wildlife Habitat & Open Space | Montana Land Reliance April 6, 2021
- BSRAD Board Meeting | April 7th @ 9:00am April 1, 2021
- BSRAD Board Meeting | March 10th @ 9:00am March 8, 2021
- FY22 Applications for Funding Now Live March 1, 2021
- Project Spotlight | Winter Season at the Warren Miller Performing Arts Center February 12, 2021