Ordinance No. 2014-01, as amended will be effective October 12, 2014 for the Big Sky Resort Area District. Ordinance 2014-01 is the Ordinance providing for the use of the Big Sky Resort Area Districts mark Better Together by establishments located within the Big Sky Resort Area District. The proposed amendments were presented to the public with opportunity for public comment on August 13, 2014 and September 10, 2014. Copies of Ordinance 2014-01 are available at the District office located at 11 Lone Peak Drive, Suite # 204, Big Sky, and on the Districts website at the link below.
- BSRAD Board Meeting – Wednesday, April 8th April 2, 2020
- BIG SKY RESORT AREA DISTRICT & LOCAL FOUNDATIONS LAUNCH BIG SKY RELIEF EFFORT March 20, 2020
- Board Meeting – Friday March 20, 2020 March 18, 2020
- Covid-19 Update | Big Sky Resort Area District Open and Operating Remotely March 14, 2020
- BIG SKY RESORT AREA DISTRICT MOVES FORWARD 1% FOR INFRASTRUCTURE VOTE March 14, 2020