Ordinance No. 2014-01, as amended will be effective October 12, 2014 for the Big Sky Resort Area District. Ordinance 2014-01 is the Ordinance providing for the use of the Big Sky Resort Area Districts mark Better Together by establishments located within the Big Sky Resort Area District. The proposed amendments were presented to the public with opportunity for public comment on August 13, 2014 and September 10, 2014. Copies of Ordinance 2014-01 are available at the District office located at 11 Lone Peak Drive, Suite # 204, Big Sky, and on the Districts website at the link below.
- New Ordinance 98-01 Now In Effect November 25, 2019
- Notice for Call of Applications of 1% for Infrastructure Projects November 22, 2019
- New Ordinance Training Sessions – November 7th, 2019 November 6, 2019
- OPEN BOARD MEETING – November 13, 2019 November 6, 2019
- Business Registration is Live November 6, 2019