Ordinance No. 2014-01, as amended will be effective October 12, 2014 for the Big Sky Resort Area District. Ordinance 2014-01 is the Ordinance providing for the use of the Big Sky Resort Area Districts mark Better Together by establishments located within the Big Sky Resort Area District. The proposed amendments were presented to the public with opportunity for public comment on August 13, 2014 and September 10, 2014. Copies of Ordinance 2014-01 are available at the District office located at 11 Lone Peak Drive, Suite # 204, Big Sky, and on the Districts website at the link below.
- Big Sky Relief Update: COVID-19 Test Kits are Out-of-Stock Jan. 11th – 18th January 13, 2021
- BSRAD Board Meeting | Jan. 27, 2021 @ 9:00AM January 13, 2021
- Call for FY22 Resort Tax Funding Applications January 7, 2021
- Project Spotlight: Community Outreach | Gallatin Invasive Species Alliance December 16, 2020
- FREE Community COVID-19 Surveillance Testing December 9, 2020