Ordinance No. 2014-01, as amended will be effective October 12, 2014 for the Big Sky Resort Area District. Ordinance 2014-01 is the Ordinance providing for the use of the Big Sky Resort Area Districts mark Better Together by establishments located within the Big Sky Resort Area District. The proposed amendments were presented to the public with opportunity for public comment on August 13, 2014 and September 10, 2014. Copies of Ordinance 2014-01 are available at the District office located at 11 Lone Peak Drive, Suite # 204, Big Sky, and on the Districts website at the link below.
- 2023 Business Registration & Renewal due December 31st 2022 November 7, 2022
- BSRAD Board Meeting | November 9th @ 9:00 am November 3, 2022
- FREE PIZZA! Join us for a: SLICE of Community Week! October 18, 2022
- Community Week 2022 – Friday Recap October 12, 2022
- Community Week 2022 – Thursday Recap October 12, 2022