The Big Sky Resort Area District is accepting Letters of Inquiry (LOIs) for the FY23 (7/1/22-6/30/23) funding cycle beginning on Tuesday, February 1, 2022. Approved applicants will be invited to complete Project Applications beginning Tuesday, March 1, 2022. As required by law, an applicant must be a legal entity formed under the laws of the State of Montana. The applicant must be “an entity” that is capable of both “legally and practically” carrying out the purpose of the allocation and located within the Big Sky Resort Area District (click here for interactive map). The applicant must be a governmental unit, corporation, or limited partnership with the capability of being legally bound by an agreement.
LOIs and supporting documents must be completed using the online portal and must be submitted by Tuesday, February 15, 2022, to be considered for an invitation to complete a Project Application. Project Applications and supporting documents must be completed using the online portal beginning Tuesday, March 1st, and must be submitted by Thursday, March 31, 2022, to be considered for funding. More information can be found at ResortTax.Org/Funding or by contacting the District Office at 406-995-3234.
- January 31, 2022 @ 9:30am – Virtual Application Training Session
- February 1, 2022 – LOI’s Available
- February 1, 2022 @ 3:00pm – Virtual Application Training Session
- February 15, 2022 – LOI Deadline
- March 1, 2022 – Project Applications Available
- March 31, 2022 – Project Application Deadline
- June 6, 2022 – Application Review Meeting #1
- June 9, 2022 – Application Review Meeting #2