FY22 APPLICATION REVIEW
This year, a total of 48 projects have been proposed by 26 sponsoring organizations. The $9,228,286 request comes at a time when the District is winding down our response to COVID-19 and working diligently to execute our recently adopted strategic plan. We invite you to participate in the application process by reviewing the applications below.
CLICK HERE to review FY22 Project Applications
CLICK HERE to review FY22 Sponsor Organizations
This year our application process requested additional detailed information regarding measurable outcomes, project budgets, milestones, and key community deliverables. The review of proposals is using a “pilot” of the scoring system the District developed over the past year. The new system will bring additional objectivity to the decision-making process and support the District in making truly strategic investments.
CLICK HERE to view the scoring system.
FY22 Application Review Meetings will be held virtually on
Monday, June 7th & Thursday, June 10th at 5:30 PM.
Monday, June 7th | 5:30 pm
View 06.07.21 Agenda HERE
View 06.07.21 Board Meeting Packet HERE
Join 06.07.21 meeting here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_UORDuLcRRle-piEeWPynZQ
Monday, June 10th | 5:30 pm
View 06.10.21 Agenda HERE
View 06.10.21 Board Meeting Packet HERE
Join 06.10.21 meeting here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BZ8tRa-CRwKGhBvk8Tv4IA
Share public comment by emailing Info@ResortTax.org
or by attending District meetings via Zoom.
We invite you to participate in this year’s application process by reviewing the requests and reading project applications. Then share public comment for the projects that are important to our community. The District’s locally elected Board uses your feedback to help guide them in making strategic community investments. We live in the era of social media and technology; while it might seem logical to vocalize your opinion through social channels — it misses the mark to truly voice your opinion. We have made it easier than ever to make your voice heard.
Suggestions for productive public comment:
- Include your full name and your address.
- Share your feedback for projects and their outcomes.
- For example: I support x project because it does y for the greater good of Big Sky.
- Broad-based feedback for organizations does not communicate to the District why a project is important and therefore, how project outcomes meet community needs.
- For example: I support x organization, fully fund – does not communicate project outcomes.
To share public comment with the District:
- Prior to meetings, please email email@example.com and your comment will be shared with the Board.
During the meeting:
- Join the Zoom meeting.
- “Raise Your Hand” (or use *9 via phone) to share your public comment. A staff member will allow you to speak to the Board when the Chair calls for public comment.
- Or use the “Chat” feature and a staff member will read your comment aloud.
- Comments on the Facebook live stream WILL NOT be accepted as public comment and will not be addressed by the District.