Beginning Sunday March 1st, organizations may apply for Resort Tax Funding HERE. This year all applications will be submitted online. Applications will be accepted March 1 through April 30.
As required by law, an applicant must be a legal entity formed under the laws of the State of Montana. The applicant must be “an entity” that is capable of both “legally and practically” carrying out the purpose of the allocation and located within the Resort Area District. The applicant must be a governmental unit, corporation, or limited partnership with the capability of being legally bound by an agreement.
Please note the application includes a multi-step process; all applicants must complete pre-screening questions (LOI) prior to completing the full application. Allow 3 business days for review of the pre-screening questions (LOI) and be sure to allow yourself adequate time to complete the application prior to the deadline of April 30. We recommend beginning the application process no later than April 13.
Applications Live: Sunday, March 1, 2020, 8:00am
Application Training Sessions:
- Monday, March 2, 2020, 9:00-10:30am @ The Big Sky Medical Center Community Room
- Trainings will be recorded and available HERE
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 5:30-7:00pm @ The Big Sky Medical Center Community Room
- One-on-One Training Sessions available by appointment from Wednesday, March 4 through Friday, March 13
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-995-3234 to schedule an appointment
Application Submission Deadline: Thursday, April 30, 2020, 11:59pm
Question & Answer Meeting:
- Wednesday, June 3, 2020, 5:30-8:30pm @ Buck’s T4
Application Review Meeting #1:
- Wednesday, June 10, 5:30-8:30pm @ The Wilson Hotel
Application Review Meeting #2:
- Wednesday, June 17, 5:30-8:30pm @ The Wilson Hotel