2022 faced Montanans with unique & unprecedented natural disasters, ranging from floods to fires. Hear from the team that works day in & day out to keep Big Sky safe & well prepared for emergencies.
- Residents can sign up to receive emergency notifications directly on their devices
- Big Sky Community Evacuation information is now available
- Emergencies are diverse and dynamic, and residents should create personal plans to be self sufficient for at least 72 hours.
- Greg Megaard | Fire Chief – Big Sky Fire Department
- Patrick Lonergan | Chief of Emergency Management and Fire – Gallatin County Emergency Management
- Dan Springer | Sheriff – Gallatin County
- Joe Brummel | Director of Disaster & Emergency Services – Madison County
- Caleb Schreiber | Zone Fire Management Officer – Custer Gallatin National Forest
- Big Sky Community Evacuation Information
- Community Notification System
- Gallatin County Agency Resources/Plans
- Gallatin County Family Emergency Plan