This survey requests information on each Resort Tax Applicant organizations goals, needs, and challenges, which includes funding and cash flow requirements for at least the next three years along with the most current fiscal years financial summary. During the first town hall meeting on January 14th, the survey will be reviewed and any questions answered as to information requested. The survey needs to be returned to the Tax District office by February 1st. Projecting future community collective demands on the tax funds in a written piece will be informative to all and helpful to our discussions at the second town hall meeting February 11th.
- BIG SKY RESORT AREA DISTRICT & LOCAL FOUNDATIONS LAUNCH BIG SKY RELIEF EFFORT March 20, 2020
- Board Meeting – Friday March 20, 2020 March 18, 2020
- Covid-19 Update | Big Sky Resort Area District Open and Operating Remotely March 14, 2020
- BIG SKY RESORT AREA DISTRICT MOVES FORWARD 1% FOR INFRASTRUCTURE VOTE March 14, 2020
- BOARD MEETING – March 11th, 2020 March 4, 2020