This survey requests information on each Resort Tax Applicant organizations goals, needs, and challenges, which includes funding and cash flow requirements for at least the next three years along with the most current fiscal years financial summary. During the first town hall meeting on January 14th, the survey will be reviewed and any questions answered as to information requested. The survey needs to be returned to the Tax District office by February 1st. Projecting future community collective demands on the tax funds in a written piece will be informative to all and helpful to our discussions at the second town hall meeting February 11th.
- BSRAD Board Meeting | May 12th @ 9:00am May 10, 2021
- FY22 Funding Applications – Now Available for Review & Public Comment May 4, 2021
- MADISON & GALLATIN COUNTIES JOINT COMMISSION MEETING | April 29th @ 10:00 A.M. April 28, 2021
- Project Spotlight: Permanent Conservation of Big Sky’s Fish & Wildlife Habitat & Open Space | Montana Land Reliance April 6, 2021
- BSRAD Board Meeting | April 7th @ 9:00am April 1, 2021