This survey requests information on each Resort Tax Applicant organizations goals, needs, and challenges, which includes funding and cash flow requirements for at least the next three years along with the most current fiscal years financial summary. During the first town hall meeting on January 14th, the survey will be reviewed and any questions answered as to information requested. The survey needs to be returned to the Tax District office by February 1st. Projecting future community collective demands on the tax funds in a written piece will be informative to all and helpful to our discussions at the second town hall meeting February 11th.
- Community Survey July 2, 2020
- BSRAD Board Meeting | July 8th, 2020 @ 9:00AM July 2, 2020
- UPCOMING AIRBNB TAX COLLECTION & REMITTANCE CHANGES June 15, 2020
- FY21 Spring Application Review Meetings | June 10th & 17th @ 5:30PM June 8, 2020
- Applicant Q&A Meeting | Wednesday June 3rd 5:30-8:30 PM June 2, 2020