This survey requests information on each Resort Tax Applicant organizations goals, needs, and challenges, which includes funding and cash flow requirements for at least the next three years along with the most current fiscal years financial summary. During the first town hall meeting on January 14th, the survey will be reviewed and any questions answered as to information requested. The survey needs to be returned to the Tax District office by February 1st. Projecting future community collective demands on the tax funds in a written piece will be informative to all and helpful to our discussions at the second town hall meeting February 11th.
- Project Spotlight | Winter Season at the Warren Miller Performing Arts Center February 12, 2021
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS-GOVERNMENT ENTITIES February 12, 2021
- BSRAD Board Meeting | Feb. 10th 2021 @ 9:00AM February 5, 2021
- Big Sky Relief Update: COVID-19 Test Kits are Out-of-Stock Jan. 11th – 18th January 13, 2021
- BSRAD Board Meeting | Jan. 27, 2021 @ 9:00AM January 13, 2021